Working with Cubist Pharmaceuticals
Welcome to Cubist Pharmaceutical’s Strategic Suppliers Page. We appreciate your interest in working with us.
Cubist is committed to securing and maintaining effective relationships with suppliers to ensure that we purchase goods and services from suppliers that provide high quality services and products at fair and competitive prices. Cubist demands high standards of integrity and ethical behavior from both its employees and suppliers. We are dedicated to providing prompt, accurate payments and to recording transactions in a timely manner, while also maintaining compliance with applicable internal policies, controls, state and federal laws, and regulations.
Current and potential suppliers are expected to comply with Cubist's established processes, as outlined below.
- The issuance of a Cubist purchase order ("PO") is required prior to any supplier providing goods and/or services to Cubist.
- Cubist will not pay for goods or services delivered in excess of what is specified in the PO.
- Cubist's PO terms and conditions apply to all goods and services procured unless a separate written agreement has been properly executed between Cubist and the supplier regarding such goods and services.
- If a written agreement for goods or services is required, POs will not be issued until the agreement has been fully executed.
- Strategic Sourcing Contacts:
- For general submission of inquiries: StrategicSourcing@Cubist.com
- Unless otherwise agreed upon in a written agreement or stated in a PO, all goods and materials are to be delivered to 65 Hayden Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421.
- Shipping/Receiving hours of operation are: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM, other than national/Massachusetts holidays. No weekend hours available.
- All invoices must reference the PO number or they will be returned to the supplier.
- A signed W-9 (or W-8 for International suppliers) is required before invoices can be released for payment.
- Invoices are to be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via US mail to:
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
65 Hayden Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421
Attention: Accounts Payable.
- Sending invoices directly to your Cubist contact may result in payment delay.
- Accounts Payable Contacts:
- For invoice Submission: email@example.com
- For invoice inquiries or problem resolution: APCustomerService@cubist.com or 781-860-8639.
- Any unsatisfactory responses or those not received in a timely manner should be escalated to Lisa Gallagher, AP Supervisor at Lisa.Gallagher@cubist.com or 781-860-8349 or Karen Rogers, Sr. Manager, AP at Karen.Rogers@cubist.com or 781-860-8620.
- Cubist's standard payment terms are net 30 days from invoice date.
- All invoices approved for payment will be paid when required terms are met.
- ACH payments are Cubist's preferred method of payment. Please complete the ACH payment form.
- Information for a Cubist Credit Application can be found here.